Tuesday, September 25, 2012

a tuesday night

Making up for forgetting to check in last night, I simply MUST say -

thankful for my kids health! Soooo grateful that Ivy's tumble was nothing more serious than a bump (scary tho!). Grateful I held it (mostly) together during it all.

Grateful for my cuddles and fun silly moments with my little boy. When he climbs all over me and we're playing and giggling and silly, I melt with the motherly sense of loving how great he is, and how happy I am that our relationship is strong and loving and blossoming into something amazing.

I'm grateful for getting a bit more sleep.
AND - for feeling a whole helluva lot better since stopping pain killers.
Grateful for money and the luxury of eating at cafes and buying organic produce.

life is good. life. is. good.

No comments:

Post a Comment