Monday, September 17, 2012

salud

I missed two days of gratitude posting over the weekend. :( Alas, it was an absolute shocker of a weekend, filled with teething-monster babies, very little sleep, lots of bickering and dwindling health.

Which is why it's ironic then that today's gratitude post is for my health. To thank the universe for my good health, because good health is nearly everything. I realize this when I'm sick or injured. Which I am at the moment, both actually. My knee injury is driving me nuts, and my lingering mystery illness is dragging me down.

I went to the doctor today and am having a full blood work up, and I'm on antibiotics for a uti. But still, I am here, fully functioning (even if curled up in bed with cold clammy feet) and relatively "okay". So I thank god or goddess or whomever is out there that I'm nearly 33 (birthday is in 3 and a half hours!) and alive and well. Well, hopefully well. Let's cross fingers this is just a simple little lingering virus.

to health! salud!

No comments:

Post a Comment